FAQ's Home / FAQ's
We have framed a list of frequently asked questions and provided answers below. If you don’t find your question answered here, you are always welcome to contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- What are your hours of operation ?
- What is your Call Centre Number ?
- How do I contact Pharmacists at Dawai Lo.com ?
- How can I save more at Dawai Lo.com ?
- What are dawailo.com's Privacy and Security Policies
- What is dawailo.com's return policy ?
Our website is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call Centre support is available from Monday to Saturday, 10:00 am to 07:00 pm IST (9 Hours)
To have a free consultation with our pharmacist, you can mail us at email@example.com, or you can call at our help line no. 8822-555-555. To contact our pharmacists online, you can send your questions by using either “Consult Our Pharmacist Your Questions” option available at our Home Page and at Contact Us section where “Ask Our Pharmacist Your Questions” should be selected. It’s a free service!
Here at dawailo.com we offer a flat discount on every purchase and thus we keep it fair and square. Free Delivery! What’s more - DawaiLo pays for your delivery charges when your order value is more than Rs. 300 in Guwahati city and Rs. 1000 outside Guwahati.
At dawailo.com, your privacy and security are extremely important to us (your name, address, email address or contact number) will never be shared with any other person or company. It will only be used by our certified personnel to process your order.
To know about our return and refund policy, please click here
- Are medications available at dawailo.com safe
- What is the meaning of Generic Drugs ?
Yes. The medications that you purchase through our services are of the highest quality. The prescription medications we provide are procured from world-class and well-recognized pharmaceutical organization.
Generic Drugs, also known as Generics or Generic Medications, are drugs that are retailed without brand names and are considered identical as their brand-name in all respects such as strength, dose, active ingredients, intended use, route of administration, efficacy, bioavailability and safety. As required by the CDSCO (Central Drugs Standard Control Organization).
- What information do you need from me to process my order as fast as possible ?
- Is there any limit on the number of prescriptions that I can upload ?
- What forms of payment does dawailo.com accept for online orders ?
- Is it possible to buy more than one medication in a single order at dawailo.com ?
- How is my order packaged ?
- Are there any other hidden charges ?
- What if I am charged more than the actual price of my prescription drugs ?
In order to process your order quickly, you need to undergo a registration process with dawailo .com at its call centre 8822-555-555
Yes, 5 prescriptions can only be uploaded in an order by a consumer. However, you can upload the remaining prescription(s) in a new order.
Dawailo.com only accepts one form of payment that is - Cash on Delivery (COD)
Certainly, you can upload as many as 5 prescriptions and place them as a single order at our Pharmacy.
We at dawailo.com consider your medication very prior and in order to provide you best and safe product, we pack your medicines very safely in cartons with proper packing materials which makes those consignments very safe to deliver.
No. There are no hidden charges in any of our products.
Prices may fluctuate and in the event that the price of the drug you have purchased is less than the purchase price paid, the difference will be a credit that you can use against future purchases.
- How long does it take to deliver a standard delivery order ?
- What are standard delivery charges ?
- What is Cash on Delivery (COD)
- What are the terms and conditions for the DawaiLo COD payment option ?
- What type of freight is used to ship my order containing liquid products ?
- What happens if I don't receive my order ?
- How do I cancel my order ?
- Can I change my delivery address after I have placed my order ?
We will try to deliver the goods within the next working day inside the city limits. And it may take about 3 to 7 working days to deliver your order outside the Guwahati .Please mark that delivery times are estimates only and are not guaranteed, due to circumstances out of our control.
Please note that delivery times are estimates only and are not guaranteed, due to circumstances out of our control. Also, delivery times may vary depending on the shipping destination.
Below are our item-specific Standard Delivery charges:Only Prescription Drug orders less than Rs. 500: Rs. 49 Only Non-Prescription item orders less than Rs. 500: Rs. 49 Combination orders of Prescription & Non-Prescription items less than Rs. 1000: Rs. 49 For any order value of Rs. 1000 or more: FREE Delivery
Cash on Delivery (COD) is a payment method by which you can pay for your ordered item(s) in cash when the courier company delivers the item(s) to you at your delivery address.
Terms & Conditions for COD payment:
COD charges of Rs. 49 apply on orders less than Rs. 1000.
No COD charges for orders of Rs. 1000 or more.
There is no minimum order value for COD orders.
Do remember to quote your order ID in all of your correspondence.
DawaiLo reserves the right to end or make amends in the COD mode of payment at any time.
Any parcel containing liquid products will be shipped only via road/rail transport.
Contact our customer care support at 8822-555-555 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to cancel your order, you can send an email request at email@example.com. Please note that in case your order has already been delivered, we cannot cancel it.
If your order has not been shipped yet, then we can deliver to a different address as per your request. To know further, you can contact us via the online chat or call at 8822-555-555 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.